Most people find it stressful to host a party. Here are tips that can help you host a party as shared by Camille Styles, an event and party planner and blogger. Planning and starting are key in helping party hosting simple.
One month to the party
– Decide on the date, the time, and the venue for the event.
– Determine the theme.
– Find ways to make the party look special.
Three weeks to the party
– Invite friends through mail or email.
– Place an order for flowers.
– Rent chairs and linen.
– Cross check serving utensils and other related items.
– Look and request for party favors.
Two weeks to the party
– Make place cards.
– Decide on the menu and prepare a shopping list.
– Sketch the time for preparation of every dish.
– Prepare anything that can be frozen.
One week to the party
– Contacts guests who have not responded to the invitation.
– Buy wine and liquor.
– Prepare the music you are going to use.
Two days to the party
– Buy vegetables and other groceries.
– Prepare place cards and put up a sitting arrangement.
– Clean the glassware and everything that will be used.
A day to the party
– Get the flowers and arrange them.
– Prepare fruits, sauces, salad, and vegetables and refrigerate.
– Request parking space from neighbors.
– Put wine in the fridge.
– Set the table.
– Slice all the garnishes.
– Ensure every place is clean.
A few hours to
– Prepare serving pieces and favors.
– Ensure all the food is ready.
– Ensure enough space to keep utensils after use.
– Ensure the necessary lights are on.
– Put on the music.
– Dress for the party.
Twenty-Three Layers is among the various event planning companies in NYC. The company participates in corporate functions and personal celebrations among others. The company has worked for well-known establishments. Planning an event with Twenty Three Layers is not like planning with other corporate event planners in NYC.
The company uses its experience to ensure delivery of memorable events showcasing the latest trends in areas such as entertainment, food, and decoration.